2 Day Workshop
Our client is a healthcare provider who operates various NHS funded care solutions across one region of the UK.
As part of a wider strategic review, we identified that the existing leadership team could benefit from a leadership development program to align the senior leadership team and promote best practices.
Many of the leaders were from a a clinical background so whilst highly experienced in their field, they had not previously had formal leadership training.
Our in-house accredited leadership development trainer designed a bespoke program for the client for “Leadership, Management & Winning Teams”.
The workshop took place over two days for all senior leaders in the organisation and included the use of Occupational Personality Profiling (OPP) of those attending as a tool to understand different leadership and subordinate personalities.
The program included the following objectives, tools and skills:
- Identify typical characteristics of ‘best’ and ‘worst’ managers
- Understand the difference between Management & Leadership
- Appreciate the principles of leadership
- Fully understand Action Centred Leadership™ or ACL®
- Adopt an effective and professional interviewing technique
- Identify different styles of leadership and the situations to which they are appropriate
- Understand personality / behavioural styles within the team and how to adapt to each
- Encourage and sustain an ‘achievement culture’ within the team
- Appreciate the principles of motivation and become more effective in motivating individuals
- Manage your time and activities effectively
- Carry out ‘one to one’ reviews
- Develop others by being an effective ‘coach’